Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Introduction

This blog has been created as a way for me to vent my frustrations, share my joys and just talk about life living in a blended family. Blended family meaning it consists of step-parents and step-kids, and bio-parents and bio-kids. All the names have been changed to protect not only my family’s identity, but also other parties who are involved that, even though at times I would love to tell everybody how much I dislike them, it’s not my place to plaster their identity all over the world wide web and complain about them. So they will get new names, and the locations of where we all live, work, etc. will not be revealed. Not everything in this blog is going to be negativity, it’s just going to be a real account of my family’s experiences with being a blended family, good times and bad. My hope is that maybe other people can read this blog and not feel alone or that other people may even be able to give me some advice on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment