Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Family

Since I've told you what this blog is about now I guess it would be good to give you some family background. The names I use in this blog will not be the real names of the people involved as I want to protect everyone's identities because this is a real life family.

Mom/Step-Mom/Wife (Me) - Marie

Dad/Step-Dad/Husband (my hubby) - Tony

Mom's Bio-Daughter (8yrs) - Rayanne

Dad's Bio-Daughter (6yrs) - Lily

Mom & Dad's Unborn Son (Mar.) - Dominic

Rayanne's Bio-Dad - William

Rayanne's Step-Mom - Jasmine

Rayanne's Half Brother (2yrs) - Chase

Lily's Bio-Mom - Clarice

At this point those are the main people I can thinking of that will be mentioned in parts of this blog. If other parties are mention, no names will be used they will just be referred to as who the are in relation to anyone on the above list.

No comments:

Post a Comment